Programs & Services
Social Skills groups
For over nine years, Voices Now has helped children build their communication skills by guiding them through natural opportunities for socialization during group field trips, role-play and group discussions.
Presentations & Trainings
Schedule a presentation or training with one of our speakers for your school or organization. Attend an event and receive Behavior Analyst Certification Board Continuing Education Units (CEU).
Fulfill BACB CEU requirements by watching one of our webinars or workshops online. Voices Now is a BACB-certified CEU provider.
- Planning and Implementing Successful Strategies for Students in Inclusive Classrooms: An exploration to the crucial process in involved in successful transitioning a child with ASD into a less restrictive environment
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: The Basics
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and ABA: An overview of the behavioral approaches
- Teaching Social Skills in School
- Putting the Social Back in Social Skills
- Social Skills at the Work Place
- Social Skills for the Playground
- Dealing with Challenging Behavior in the Classroom (Parts I & II)
- Autism Awareness for General Education Teachers: What you need to know
- Bus Aide Training
- Teacher Aide Training
- ABA 101 - Teacher and Aide Training
- Disability Awareness Training for Students
- Tolerance Training for Teacher Assistants and Teachers
- Components of a Transition Program for Students with High Functioning Autism and Asperger's Syndrome
- Paraprofessional Training Series